RunningClan is now open for role playing!!!! ^^
I just want to say that Aurora need to give me a discription for each of her cats if she wants me to find pictures for them. Also, I'll probably add more to the blog, but not right now. Other than that, happy role playing. Please be active and follow the blog.

~>Sunset-senpai





Monday, June 27, 2011

Important Information

Here is where you can tell me about stuff I need to know, like if you want your kits to become apprentices, your apprentices to be warriors, you want me to change your cat's picture/description, want me to add a song to the playlist, want to ask me a question, need to tell me something, etc. If you need me to know or do something, where is the place to tell me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I joined. :P

ScarlettFiona said...

me too

ScarlettFiona said...

you can add them them they dont have to have mentors for a wilel firepaw sharded mentors with graypaw sandpaw and dustpaw

MadiShae said...

It's MadiShae and I need ur help. Real bad. :/

Formerly-Sunset said...

I guess I will add all of the apprentices and their mentoring can be shared by the warriors, deputy, and leader.

Also, I already had a medicine cat apprentice in mind and didn't read that you wanted Antpaw to be one, so I just made him a normal apprentice. I hope that's alright with you, sorry. ^^'

And nice to see ya again Madi, what did you need help with? Just saying, I can't comment on CloverClan. (Freakin blogger not letting me do stuff... >:O)

Formerly-Sunset said...

And thank you SO MUCH for joinging! Means a lot to me :D