RunningClan is now open for role playing!!!! ^^
I just want to say that Aurora need to give me a discription for each of her cats if she wants me to find pictures for them. Also, I'll probably add more to the blog, but not right now. Other than that, happy role playing. Please be active and follow the blog.

~>Sunset-senpai





Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ideas.

I honestly have no plot planned out for this blog...so I want to hear from you guys! What are some ideas that you have to make role play more exciting and fun? I want to make RunningClan as enjoyable as possible, so please share your ideas! ^^

Also, I want to make a play list of songs for this blog. They could be songs that fit your cats, songs that you think fit other cats, songs for mates, songs that are great to listen to while role playing a battle, etc. If you have any songs that can be somehow warrior related and you want to listen to them while on RunningClan, tell me. Just comment the songs you want on the Important Info page, please! :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Earthquakes+rogues+an enemy clan= epicness. :)

Joann W. said...

Haha, I was about to say that.
The enemy clan/rougues part, I mean.

ScarlettFiona said...

volcanos

Anonymous said...

Stell's right, a rogue attack would be epic :P

Here's some songs :
This Is War - 30 Second To Mars
Hopeless - Breaking Benjamin
I'll post more later :)

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

No ideas currently, but I'll let you know ASAP if I do!

Formerly-Sunset said...

Rouges, I like it. What are they doing, what do they want from us?

Joann W. said...

Oh~!
They could be wanting to get cats over to their side, so they can get territory and 'overthrow' RunningClan, to become a clan themselves.
So then, some cats could be slowly convinced. And then they have a battle.
Whether the 'traitors' go back to RunningClan or stay with the rogues after the battle is their choice.

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

I'm back! Sorry! And I think that's a great idea!