RunningClan is now open for role playing!!!! ^^
I just want to say that Aurora need to give me a discription for each of her cats if she wants me to find pictures for them. Also, I'll probably add more to the blog, but not right now. Other than that, happy role playing. Please be active and follow the blog.

~>Sunset-senpai





Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Let's Get This Started...

Well now, hello. I could sit here and list the reasons why I was gone so long, but I know you probably don't wanna hear that. Still working on that playlist, too. The good thing is I have IDEAS!!! Your comments helped me lots, thanks. ^^

Anyway, yes, there will be rouges and battles. For now there will be no prophecy or anything, so everyone will get to participate more. But I really like the ideas that popped into my head and I hope you'll like them too. There will lots of death and some fire included. >:D

And even though there is no prophecy or prophecy cats like I said, I will need three things. The first is a RunningClan tom that will love one of the rouge she-cats (I'll be playing the she-cat). For that, it's pretty much first come, first surve. The second is that either Nightbird or Grayspots, because they love Runningstar, will get a special part but have to be willing to...well, die. I can only pick one, sorry.Either you two that play them can decide who it will be or I can have a mini contest. The she-cat will be the one that Runningstar loves, but because of that the she-cat will be captured by rouges and eventually die. It will be dramatic and fun, though. :D The third thing is rouges! All of you guys can join as some rouges if you want to. I know some of you guys wanna be role play some rouges, right? XD Anyway, here's a rouge joining form if you do. (You can add mate/crush/kin/kits if you really want to.)

Name:
Gender:
Paragraph About Self:
Picture link:

But that's all I'll tell for now~! No spoilers for you! I'm excited and I hope we can get started. ^^

~>Sunset-senpai

15 comments:

Dovewing said...

Oh memememememe!!!!!! Grayspots can die! I'll make another cat so I won't be left out. Please!!!!!!!

Formerly-Sunset said...

As long as it's ok with Chilepanda. So glad that you seem excited about this... ^^

Dovewing said...

Yep! I'm always psyched bout stuff like this. I just haven't seen Chile for a while.. :/

Joann W. said...

Can I be the cat that falls in love with that rogue? :D

I'll make the tom later (if I can be the tom...), but for now, I'm gonna make a rouge. ^-^

Name: Pepper
Gender: She-Cat
Paragraph About Self: Pepper is a fierce, black and white speckled she-cat with faded gray-green eyes. She's near merciless, giving off a stony gaze, but is nicer when you get to know her. Pepper absolutely hates clan cats, for a clan had once killed her parents, leaving her alone at a young age. Sometimes she wonders about a clan, and how it would be if she joined, but pushes the very thought away, refusing to think about it.
Picture link: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0G1zY54TZ9o/Ts6-xhvorLI/AAAAAAAAAcM/4wzfHIjOFs0/s240/Green_Eyes_IV_by_Mefubool.jpg

Formerly-Sunset said...

Sure you can! I'll add Pepper asap too...

Joann W. said...

Alright, thanks~! <3

Anonymous said...

Hrm, here's a thought...what about a love triangle between Runningstar, Nightbird, and Grayspots in which one of them dies? I'll join as a rogue, though...

Name: Sylph
Gender: She-cat
Paragraph About Self: A slender silver tabby she-cat with vivid blue eyes and a pink nose. She's quiet, cunning, and very fast and agile, though not that strong. She's an adept huntress and not afraid to use her claws. She loves puzzles and is very inquisitive, though doesn't particularly care to join a Clan, prefering to be on her own or with a small group. Her brother is Corey.
Picture link:
http://warriors220.webs.com/Moonstripe.jpg

Name: Corey
Gender: Tom
Paragraph About Self: A scruffy mottled tom with pale blue eyes and long claws. He has a nasty scar across one of his eyes he got in a battle. A great fighter, he has a sharp tongue and is unafraid to get into it. He is defensive and a bit mean, but once you get to know him, you'd see that he does have a caring side. Only cat he's nice to is his sister, Sylph.
Picture link:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4113/5008437113_5d79922f3c.jpg

Dovewing said...

Here are my rouges..
Name: Ruby
Gender: she- cat
Paragraph: young she- cat with bright orange and white fur. She is an excellent hunter and fighter. She very kind to everyone, not at all like her father. Her father, Scar, is leader of the rouges. Many of the toms in the group want to be Ruby's mate, as to share her father's power. She rejects each of them, not wanting a mate. She is soft-spoken and gets along with all cats.
Pic: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d4/Norwegian_Forest_Cat_in_Norway.png

Name: Scar
Gender: Tom
Paragraph: Very large gray and white tom with many scars on the right side of his face. He is cruel, heartless, and kills for the thrill of it. His only joy is Ruby, his daughter. His mate was killed by Clan cats shortly after Ruby was born. He has vowed to get revenge on any group of cats- Clan or not.

Dovewing said...

Oops. Here's Scar's pic:
http://nightfang08.webs.com/riversong.jpg

Formerly-Sunset said...

Thanks for joining as more rouges! :D

But I'm not exactly sure how a love triangle would work, considering it kinda already will be one once the rouges get involved. Haha, the reason the she-cat that Runningstar likes gets kidnapped is because one of the rouges is jealous. Runningstar needs to stop being attractive xD

Formerly-Sunset said...

Only thing that I'll change is how you, Dovewing, said that Scar is the rouge leader. Because he's not, a cat that I'll play is...

Dovewing said...

Alright. Just cut that part out. :P I don't really care right now, my head is killing me..

Joann W. said...

Oh yeah, which cat does Silentblaze...fall in love with? I'm just wondering. :P

Formerly-Sunset said...

Ok then, hope you feel better Dove...

And the cat Silentblaze likes is Ryn. ^^

Joann W. said...

Alright~ ^-^