RunningClan is now open for role playing!!!! ^^
I just want to say that Aurora need to give me a discription for each of her cats if she wants me to find pictures for them. Also, I'll probably add more to the blog, but not right now. Other than that, happy role playing. Please be active and follow the blog.

~>Sunset-senpai





Saturday, January 14, 2012

Playlist ♪♫ :D

Finally finished that music playlist I promised you guys. You now have 95 songs you can listen to in a playlist at the bottom the the page. (It seems like a lot of songs, but the funny thing is I had quite a few more songs I wanted to put on the playlist, but I couldn't find them.)

So enjoy the music while you're blogging. Or just turn your sound off. Whatever you want to do :D

And I'm sorry for being a procrastinator, but I'm going to punch myself in the face if I don't hurry up and make a post about the rouges.

2 comments:

Jaysong said...

Sorry i havent commented, i'm the
one who joined berrypaw and
redpaw, I used to check runningclan
like everyday to see if it was finished
yet, but i just kinda stopped after a month

garbage said...

wow you didn't even make a "goodbye I give up" post on this blog you just kinda ditched it now nice